This March, we’re celebrating National Nutrition Month and the Registered Dietitians who help us make healthier choices every day. When it comes to nutrition, there are a lot of fad diets and myths that can create unhealthy views of food, so we partner with Registered Dietitians to create helpful health content that you can trust. Check out some of our favorite resources and recipes from these nutrition experts and Natural Delights fanatics.
Health Resources & Tools
Did you know that we have an entire Health & Wellness section on our website dedicated to health resources for various seasons of life and unique dietary needs? Authored by Registered Dietitians who specialize in these unique topics, you’ll find everything from how to power your fitness with natural energy sources to diabetes health to pregnancy health.
If you like these types of resources, we know you’ll love these blog posts too:
Recipes From Registered Dietitians
Here are some recipes our RD partners say are a must try if you are looking for fun ways to incorporate Natural Delights Medjool dates into your diet. And if you want more Medjool date inspiration, check out our full library of recipes here.
Fuel for the Future
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, which creates resources to support National Nutrition Month, is calling this year’s theme Fuel for the Future. Here are a few ways we can all celebrate healthier habits that fuel our future:
Eat with the Environment in Mind
- Enjoy more plant-based meals and snacks.
- Purchase foods with minimal or recycled packaging.
- Learn about sustainability practices from your favorite brands.
- Start a container or backyard garden to grow food at home.
See a Registered Dietitian
- Ask your doctor for a referral to a registered dietitian or reach out to one directly.
- Find a RD who specializes in your unique needs.
- Receive personalized nutrition information to meet your health goals.
Make Tasty Food at Home
- Learn cooking and meal preparation skills.
- Try new flavors and foods from around the world.
- Find creative ways to use leftovers rather than tossing them.
- Create happy memories by eating with friends and family when possible.
Show us how you’re incorporating Natural Delights Medjool Dates into your daily routine this month and be sure to tag us @ndmedjooldates on Instagram and TikTok and use #NationalNutritionMonth.
Natalia Toccoli is the digital marketing manager for Natural Delights. As an avid baker, Natalia loves all things sweet, including Medjool dates of course! She even runs a bakery of her own. Her first days on the Natural Delights team were at our Harvest Tour in 2021 where she had the opportunity to learn all of the hard work that goes into making these sweet alternatives a reality.