1. In a food processor, blend Medjool dates, almond pulp (the pulp you are left with after all the liquid is extracted), almond butter, and vanilla until mostly smooth (a few chunks are okay, just make sure the Medjool dates are mostly broken down).
2. Add coconut, hemp seeds, oats, chia seeds, and salt. Process until combined.
3. Pulse in chocolate chips.
4. Use a cookie scoop to form bites (or roll by hand) and arrange on a lined baking sheet.
5. Chill 2 hours until firm.
Calories: 145, Fat: 8g, Fiber: 3g, Sodium: 30mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 3g
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber. The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy to the body over a longer period of time.