1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Carefully remove the pits from the dates. Gently press each date onto the parchment-lined baking sheet, ensuring they slightly overlap to create a cohesive foundation for the bark.
3. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring until smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the date mixture and spread it evenly.
4. Sprinkle the toppings over the chocolate.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the chocolate is set.
6. Cut the bark into squares or bars and enjoy!
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber. The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy to the body over a longer period of time.