- Meats: sliced prosciutto and chorizo
- Crackers & Bread: gluten-free crackers, fruit & nut crackers and sliced baguette (toasted)
- Fruits: Mini Medjools and sliced strawberries
- Cheeses: dairy-free cheese wheel or goat cheese, creamy brie & hard cheddar
- Dips and sauces: hummus and fig jam
- Extras: raw honey and marcona almonds
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.