1. Add pitted dates to a sheet of parchment paper.
2. Add peanut butter into the center of each date.
3. To melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil, place them in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 15 to 30 seconds, stirring in between, until melted. You can also melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler. Repeat with the milk or dark chips.
4. Dip each peanut butter stuffed date into the melted white chocolate to coat evenly. Repeat with the milk or dark chips.
5. Place the chocolate-covered dates on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Reheat the white chocolate, if needed, and add ¼ cup of melted white chocolate to a piping bag or Ziploc bag with a small slit. Repeat with the milk or dark chips.
7. Drizzle mummy lines on each date.
8. Add spooky mummy eyes.
9. Freeze for an additional 20 to 30 minutes and enjoy!
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber. The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy to the body over a longer period of time.