- 1/2 Tsp of Coriander Seeds, Whole
- 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Seeds, Whole
- 1 Tsp of Mustard Seeds, Whole
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Large Vidalia Onions, Sliced
- 1 Tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Date Paste
- 2 Tbsp of Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp of Water
- 1 Tsp of Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.