For the White Chocolate Pudding:
1. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
2. Blend the yogurt, coconut milk, and Medjool Dates on high until smooth with no date chunks remaining.
3. Stream in the melted white chocolate. Blend for another 15 seconds or so until fully incorporated.
4. Transfer to a container and refrigerate 4+ hours
For the Medjool Date Blackberry Compote:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
2. Simmer 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture is juicy and starting to thicken.
3. Transfer to a blender or food processor, and pulse (for a chunkier consistency) or blend (for a smooth consistency).
1. Grind your favorite granola to sandy crumbs.
2. Layer granola > compote > pudding > repeat. Top with fresh berries to garnish.
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber. The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy to the body over a longer period of time.