- 8 Natural Delights Pitted Medjool Dates, chopped
- 16 ounces rotisserie chicken, shredded/chopped
- Dash of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Optional Add-ins: sliced avocado, feta or goat cheese
- Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup sesame tahini
- 2 tablespoons date syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Water or nut milk to thin
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.