Sweet charcuterie with fresh berries, creamy caramel, decadent chocolate, and sweet Mini Medjools®. Party-perfect snack or dessert! Recipe by Feasting on Fruit.
- Tahini Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cocoa Whipped Coconut cream
- 1 can coconut cream, chilled at least 24 hours
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- Natural Delights Medjool Dates
- Mixed berries (or any other fruit you want to add)
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.