- 2 naan breads
- 6-8 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 6 pitted medjool dates, slice
- 2 Tbsp Truffle sauce
- 4 tsp balsamic reduction
- 1/2 cup arugula microgreens (baby arugula works just as well!)
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.