1. Stuff each date with ½ tbsp of goat cheese.
2. Cut uncooked bacon slices in half and wrap date.
3. Bake at 350°F for 20 mins or until bacon is brown and crispy.
4. Once they are done, top with fresh pomegranate and crushed pistachios.
5. Finally, drizzle with honey and enjoy!
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber. The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy to the body over a longer period of time.