- 1 cup blood orange juice
- 24 ounces blood orange soda (we used World Market's 750 mil bottle)
- 24 ounces blackberry soda (we used 2 - 12 ounce bottles of Izze) - Please note: you can use all blood orange soda or all blackberry soda.
- 1 cup Natural Delights® Medjool Date Spiced Rum or more to taste (see recipe)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime
- 2 cups fresh blackberries for garnish
- 1 sliced blood orange for garnish (optional)
- cubed ice for glasses
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.