- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese (vegan if desired), softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 20 pecan halves
- Garlic Chive Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (vegan if desired), softened
- 2 tablespoons of chives
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 20 small sun-dried tomatoes
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.