Need a crowd pleasing cocktail? Look no further than these Medjool Date Rosé Sparklers. Naturally sweet, refreshing, and delicious.
- For the cocktail
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 3 ounces dry sparkling Rosé
- 2 teaspoons Medjool date syrup (see Related Links below)
- For the garnish
- 1 fresh Pitted Medjool date (or whole Medjools, hand-pitted), cut in thirds
- 1 Mandarin orange, sliced wheels and wedges
- 2 strawberries, sliced and wedged
- 1 sprig of thyme (or herb of choice)
Related Links & Recipe Notes
Medjool Date Syrup Recipe
To make a large batch just multiply the ounces and teaspoons by the number of people you're serving, and of course you'll need more garnishes too!
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.