Protein-packed and naturally sweet, this chia pudding parfait is a sweet treat healthy enough to be enjoyed any time of day.
- 1 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup date paste (see Related Links below)
- 1/4 cup white (or black) chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Medjool dates - pitted and roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup granola
*While Medjool dates are high in natural sugars, they are low on the glycemic index thanks to a balanced amount of soluble fiber.
The complex carbohydrates found in Medjool dates are digested at a slower rate, making them a source of dietary fiber and releasing energy
to the body over a longer period of time.